CALL FOR THE UNIVERSITY MASTER “ADVANCED QUALIFICATION COURSE IN TELEMEDICINE AND TELEPHARMACY” UNIVERSITY OF CAMERINO ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
AIMS AND TRAINING OBJECTIVES
Learning objectives of the course will include:
- Describe the main types of telemedical applications in current use and identify the primary actors; Promote and introduce telemedicine and e-health services and programs;
- Identify the conditions for successfully implementing telemedicine and e-health services.
- Apply telemedicine and e-health services in professional health work;
- Use telemedicine for second and third opinion teleconsultations;
- Training in information security, interoperability, analyzing data, design and implementation of tools to measure data, software development, data-driven solutions development, 3D Image processing, project management and communication.
- Training in project management, communications, computer literacy, information security, and the use of clinical software.
- Training in in data privacy, information security, ethics, software engineering and database development.